Lawful interception execution
The Netherlands Telecommunication Act requires operators to install and maintain systems that are compatible for use by law enforcement in conducting telecommunications surveillance. It also requires operators to offer relevant facilities (including spaces, power supply and system interface) and personnel to assist law enforcementâ€™s surveillance.
However, wiretapping warrants don’t come along every day. You can invest in the necessary hardware, software and knowledge yourself, or do it smarter and become a NBIP member.
NBIP is the reliable party for your Lawful Interception (LI) compliancy solution for the lawful interception of (IP) telephony, IP data and unified messaging.
When using NBIP’s wiretapping service, you will have access to:
- our digital service desk for accepting and processing wiretap warrants
We check the legal and procedural correctness of the warrant.
- the execution of a wiretapping warrant
If you are subject to a wiretapping warrant that you are obliged to follow, then we will drive the mobile wiretapping system to the target and carry out the tap fully. You don’t need to give it a second thought.
- support when drawing up a concept security and continuity plan and setting up the systems for the Centraal Informatiepunt Onderzoek Telecommunicatie [Central Information Point for Telecommunications Investigations] (CIOT)
- No major investment
- Lower annual cost than in-house solutions
- Always compliant
- No in house expertise required